KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Scott's Aircraft Build Logs
' style=
Date:  4-15-2015
Number of Hours:  1.00
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  Update - 01

When I tried to put the gear legs in the engine mount they wouldn't fit. First I thought it was the engine mount, so I measured the opening to make sure the opening was the correct size. Then I measured the gear leg. All seemed okay, but there was a little bit of powder coat on the two areas that make contact with the engine mount.

I spent about an hour with an emery cloth slowly removing the paint. I did not want to alter the gear leg size, so I took my time. Image two shows the two legs that now fit.
' style=





' style=




' style=










Copyright © 2001-2020 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.