Continued work on the elevators today. I concentrated on replacing the counter-balance weight and the sheet metal (E-713) cover. I had made a mistake and counter-sunk the sheet metal instead of dinmpling. I ordered a replacement and it came in while I was out of town. In my rush to change out the sheet metal, I managed to install / drill the counter-weight backwards. After reviewing my situation (and muttering a few choice words) I decided to use the counter-balance wieght and sheet-metal from the left elevator. They are inter-changable. So, a few hours later I had completed the task of drilling / counter sinking and dimpling the appropriate parts to MY satisfaction. Of course, this means I will need to order another E-713 (skin) and E-714 (counter balance) for the left elevator. The rest of the day was spent dimpling the elevator. Tomorrow I plan on sanding, edging and priming the parts to the right elevator and then starting on the left.