I built three benches today. The task took most of the day. I built two of the benches to the same dimensions as the EAA workbenches (24"X60".) The first one was the most difficult because I was working on the floor of the hanger. The second one went much faster after I had a bench to work on. The third bench (my main work area) is 36"x96". I decided I wanted a bigger work area and the hanger allows me plenty of space. Fortunately, my wife showed up and gave me a hand with the larger workbench. Its heavy and I needed the extra help setting it upright. I added aluminum extrusion braces on each end of the longer bench to eliminate a little motion. Now its solid as a rock. I plan on covering the tops of the benches with a poly varnish. That will have to wait until next week.