Finished routing the various controls on the instrument panel. From left to right is the carb heat, throttle, prop govenor, mixture and on the far right cabin heat. All were routed to their respective destinations with appropriate support clamps along the way.
At the firewall I had made provisions for steel pass thorughs that swivel slightly to reduce cable strain. The locations were fine for the cables but a pain in the neck for installation. The one in the upper left took about an hour to get installed.
During the week I decided to trim the airbox slightly. It was not square to the existing snorkle on the cowling, the upper portion of the airbox opening was about 3/16" further away than the bottom. So I trimmed the bottom to match the top. Fiberglassing the cowling is next...really.