Worked on getting the engine off the pallet and on to the engine stand. Sounds simple, but as usual it took a lot more time. I built an extension to my auto engine mount to extend it to meet the dynafocal mount of the engine.
Using 1" steel pipe I cut 12" lengths with a 30 degree angle on one end. I also cut a 3/8" threaded rod into 18" lengths and then bent one end 30 degrees. The photos show how it goes together, notice the fender washers. Those are between the engine and the steel pipe to protect the engine block.
This set up will allow the preserved engine to be rotated frequently to keep components lubricated.