Today was clean the exterior day. A ton of dust and grime has built up during construction and it was time to clean it off. Started from the tail and worked forward on the fuselage to the wings. Mostly I just used a bottle of Fantastik and lots of paper towels, although some places needed lacquer thinner depending on what I found. I'm leaving the "decorations" for now. As expected, the wings were the most time consuming. In the process, i only found 1 truly "missing" rivet on the fuselage side. I do have some placeholder rivets on the bottom where the seat support was removed when the sliding seat option was added. Since birds do occasionally take up residence, I covered Sierra in plastic ground cloths when done. It feels good to have it clean, and it looks a lot better. Nevertheless, the down-side is that now the sweat stains and shop dings and scratches stand out. I would like to have kept everything in factory pristine condition, but it didn't work out that way.