Applied adhesive to the baggage back carpet and skin and secured the carpet in place. Looking pretty good. I left the access panel flaps free for access when needed.
Cut and positioned the forward carpet sections. I rough cut each side then close-fitted the sections. Each side is a single carpet piece. I'm really liking how this is starting to look like a real airplane interior. I had originally planned to leave the interior unfinished, but I'm glad I sent ahead and carpeted. The carpet weighs next to nothing and should add some sound dampening as well as looking good and protecting the skins. The 4' X 12' cut I got looks like it should be just about the right amount. It was $5.64 per linear foot.