I tried out the inspection camera I ordered from Amazon. Looking in the fuel tanks, I could see that the float was not flat. I loosened the screws and corrected the angle on both sides. Added fuel to the passenger side, but the gauge would not budge without some serious wing rocking. I was not surprised, as I fiddled with that side a lot during initial construction and knew it was not as free moving as the pilot side. Used the fuel pump to drain fuel back into cans and repeated the process with the pilot side. Much better results. Was able to calibrate the Belite gauge on that side. Ordered a new sender for the passenger side. I did this process before riveting the inboard skins. No leaks either side.