Routed the wiring out from under the seats into the center console. To get inside, I cut slots in the console sides and lined them with loom to prevent abraision on the metal edges. Made cuts from the slot to the edge to allow for ease in removing the sides without having to unsnake the wiring. I had to re-route the fuel pressure sensor wire separately from the loom as it would not have the necessary reach from the sensor near the header tanks to the Viking View computer using the loom routing. For now I used zip ties to keep the wiring clear of the rudder cables.
Center console open with incoming wiring clear of cables