I know, 8 hours to add some wiring connectors is a bit extreme, but you have to account for my uncanny ability to screw things up. The time was spent over the last 2 days just adding connectors to the wing wires. I started off trying to fabricate using the molex connecor parts provided with the AeroLED lights. Not having worked with assembling connectors from individual pins before, I was quite slow. I thought I did a pretty good job crimping the pins, then I went and inserted the first set into the wrong housing DOH! So off to Radio Shack for a pin extractor tool. I hedged my bets and got one for the .061 and one for the .092 pins as I suspect I will end up working with both. Anyways, I finished the first connector and when I attempted to connect the ends mangled the pins. So I gave up on the molex for the time being and just used some of the 8-wire computer cable connectors (only 5 wires needed, 3 for lights, 1 for fuel sender, and 1 for cable shielding) which I had ordered for just this sort of situation. Eventually, I got the wires spliced and covered with heat shrink. I used some solder sleeves to connect the wires to the cable shielding which worked out very well.