DId a flow and leak check on the fuel system. Had a few small leaks on the vent line and had to drain the system twice to correct. Took some time. While I was waiting for the leaks to show I almost finished the turtle deck with the hinge design I saw on another Kitfox. Works pretty well and looks good. I put the adhesive tape on the bubble doors too and fastened them to the frame with screws along with the tape. Need to finish the hinges and the doors will be done. After the wing closeouts. I did get a high pressure test on the fuel system before draining it for the last time and it didn't leak under 45psi. Will be ready to start next week if the leeks are gone. Caulked around the fuel tank filler neck too. The first picture is the turtle deck flipped up on the hinge. The second is the door with the double stick tape installed. I worried about that for a while since it can only be done once, but it turned out ok.