More canopy work today. Finished up the right side. Added a couple extra screws on both sides of the front bow. Just didn't seem strong enough the way it was. On the left side .. i put in most of the rivets. I added a handle to the outside to make it easier to open the canopy. I added a cam lock that blocks the slider when locked. I just didn't like the hokey bar you sitck in and padlock. I'm working on coming up with an external latch that you turn to move the slider so I don't have to have the slot in the plexiglass ... lets in bugs and water.
Right side riveted
Left side mostly riveted/handle and lock installed