More misc stuff today. Started off by reworking the seat sling a little. With the lowered seat option .. even though I followed the demensions in the plans, the sling would sag over the hat section the covers the elevator control rod. I drilled out the front hinge and cut a little off the front of the sling and remounted the sling. Hopefully that helps. I cut down the filler neck on the fuel tank a little so the cap would sit below where the filler door will go. I installed the fuel vent line. I'm at a point where I keep finding little misc things to do before installing the fuel tank and glareshield permanently. Taking my time here.