Today I worked on the main landing gear components and getting it fitted into the fuselage. I took a road trip about 15 miles to a hardware store that carried cobalt bits for drilling the titanium legs. The drilling went pretty well .. go slow .. use cutting oil .. and step drill starting small. Putting the legs into the mounts was a challange .. I had to do some cleaning up of the inside of the mounts with a grinder wheel .. then use a hammer to coax them in position. I also drilled pilot holes in the axel assemblies. I'm using Tracy O'Brien axels since I'm putting on disk brakes and want a full torque plate on the axels. After I set the alignment I'll use the pilot holes to mark the legs for drilling, then updrill the axels and the gear legs.