Today I installed the rear bottom skin. I had previously drilled and fitted it when I did the aft fuselage .. so it was just a matter of deburring it and rivetting it in place. Then I replaced the screws that hold the windshield on the side. I'd installed the ones called out in the plans .. but they weren't long enough to go thru the nuts. So I got some screws just a little longer. I spent some more time working on the cowling. It's going to take a lot of time to cover all the rivets and smooth it out to paint .. but it'll look a lot nicer than the rivet heads showing. Things are coming together nicely .. the plane looks good and it shouldn't be much longer.