The last session, I stripped one of the brass screws for the panel inserts. I spent most of the night working to get that screw out. I was successful even though it took a while.
With the new inserts there were three holes that didn't align with the previous inserts I used a year and a half ago when initially mounting the panel in the upper fuselage assembly.
On the left insert there was one hole that needed to move about 3/8" to the right. Fortunately, the extra holes where the old nutplate was mounted will be hidden behind the carbon fiber panel.
The other two holes matched, but apparently I didn't install appropriate nutplates on the panel mount ears. Due to the proximity of the panel mounting holes, I used a miniature nutplates for the panel insert hole.