The day started by taking Brad over to Wright Patterson to pick up some shoes and uniform acessories that weren't in stock at Rickenbaker. Since we were there, we then toured the Air Force museum for a few hours.
When we got home, I decided to get some time in on the plane. I enlarged two lightening holes to 1.25" to accomodate one of the conduit runs. I then fabricated some angle attach brackets for the adel clamps that will hold the conduit in place at the tailcone bulkhead.
Next task is to figure out how to drill a couple 1" holes in one of the seat ribs without spending $100 on a new right angle drill. I don't think I can get the unibit to fit into my right angle grinder.
Hole in the bulkhead for the 1.25" conduit
I'm not sure what happened to this photo, but these are the adel mounting brackets I fabricated