Finished cutting the second control column mount. Brad and I had to take apart the band saw to make a repair. A tension spring popped out of it's channel and had to be put back in place. I still have to complete step 2, which is to drill the #12 holes in the control column mount.
Misc Forward Fuselage
I took everything apart to prepare for priming. I deburred the edges of all the misc. parts. All I have left is to debur and dimple the various rivet holes on the ribs and skins. I spent quite a bit of time cleaning up the 52 spacers that go between the two spars. Then I realized that these are just temporary spacers and will be taken out later. So there is no need to alodine or prime.
I'm targeting Thursday to etch and alodine and Saturday for priming based upon the current weather forecast.