Fix what I thought to be all the issues on the cabin cover and shot another top coat. Found more issues later, attempted to fix them and later in the dat shot another top coat. It seems that when I'm fixing on issue, I create another. I will make one more attempt to fix everything during the next session, then I'm going to declare it "good enough". All issues are cosmetic paint related and are not structural.
I put a micro fillet around the Rod Bower scoop mod. I didn't mix the micro thick enough and made a mess. I thought it best to let it dry, then attempt to fix things during the next session.
I spent a good deal of time cleanig the fuselage. It's been awhile since it's been vacuumed and dusted.
I then started working on the oil access door. I trimmed the oil access door along the factory trim lines. The factory trim lines have no real bearing on the opening, so I'll have some micro work to do later on in the build. I drilled the holes to mount the oil access door and the attachement for the NonStop Avaition hidden oil door hinge to the cowl.