Removed the cowl and inspected engine. Re toqured head bolts and did a compression check cold. All were 74 to 77 over 80. Discovered that the under the spark plug CHT probe on the number 5 had a slight leak. Trimmed the wicks in the plenum to balance the CHT from the data I have loged. Pushed the tail down and had Carlene hold it while I checked thr preload on the nosewheel. There was none so I removed the front of the pant and adjusted the preload. Put the cowl back on and took her up for a flight. It takes a little more brake to steer with the new preload on the nose and the difference in flight I had noticed after putting on the wheel pants was gone. Didn't really do anything on this flight except enjoy the flight. Trimming the wicks worked very well as the CHT's were within 10 degreeds on the side I adjusted probably 20 on the other side. The traffic pointed out a couple of planes that I would not have seen ont which went over me 800 feet above. Cant say enough about the Zaon traffic and it's intergration with the garmin 496. I spotted a flight of 3 warbirds and fell in behind and followed them to Spruce Creek. I had about a 15 knot crosswind for landing and the S19 handled it with ease but as you slow down you have to get on the brakes to keep from weather vaning. I now have 15.5 on the Hobbs.