Flew three times today. Flight one was to test some changes I made for the heavy wing which was nothing more than a 6 inch piece of foam tape placed on the bottom of the left aileron. An idea I stole from Randy Schlitter. It worked perfect, I'll probably put a small tab on the aileron but for now the tape works fine. I had to return as I had a low fuel pressure reading. Removed cowl and bled the line to the fuel pressure transducer which fixed that problem. Changed the sensitivity on the roll servo. I trimmed a little off of the air dams in the left cooling shroud to balance the CHT on that side. Installed a fiberglass duct to the carb and tilted the carb a degree or two to the right in an attempt to balance the EGT from left bank to the right. No real change here. Flight two was going to be a round robin flight of 100 miles. I returned early because although I had a TAS of 125Kts I was burning too much fuel. Studied the downloaded data from the Dynon and decided that to get into the lean mode at the RPMs that Jabiru recommends I need to take some pitch out of the prop. I took 2.5 degrees out of the prop and headed out again. I hit the power band perfect. At 2850 RPM which is max continous for this engine I'm getting 109 KTAS at 5.5 GPH and 104 KTAS at 4.2 GPH at 2750 RPM. I still haven't verified the Fuel Flow but I think it's close. With this prop pitch at full throttle and 85 KIAS the climb is a solid 1500 FPM. Raising the nose at 30 KIAS the plane will break ground at 40 KIAS in about 300 feet of total ground run. I've been climbing at 65 to 85 KIAS and using 55 KIAS on approach and slowing to 50 around a 100 feet. It will touch down at 37 KIAS with full flaps. Cooling has not been an issue. It's very close to being dialed in except for EGT. I'm ordering some jets tomorrow to address that.