Started to add the canopy glass and things just weren't quite right. The skirt that fit perfectly before didn't anymore. I also discovered that I needed to put the rivnuts throught the capture strip priot to the frame. I decieded that the frame should be 43.5 inches wide to fit better. I was at 43 1/4. I used a dolley that I built for the fuselage to make a stretcher. Got the frame to 43.5 and drilled out the rivnuts then installed new ones. Clecoed the skirt in place and the left side glass. It will work out ok but its going to take quite a bit of trial and error before I final drill any holes. Going to take a 3 day vacation and get back at it after a break.