This mount is actually a mount that I used for my 601 HD. It was made for a VW. I found that the measurements were very close to the ones for a Jabiru except for offset. I didn't build any offset inthe VW mount, so it will not have any with the Jabiru either. I figure I can add some spacers if the torque is too much. Made a jig to spead mount to match the Jabiru mount. The difference was about 1/4 inch horizontal and vertical. Used a torch to heat the tubes and coax the mount into the jig. Once in the jig, I heated the tubes with the torch and allowed them to cool undisturbed. The result was almost perfect. Test mounted the engine to the mount with the mount mounted to a mockup firewall. It looks good, but I'm concerned about how much I can shake the nose of the engine. My Tech Counselor believes a torque tube will eliminate the excess movement.