Today was a big long day, but rewarding. Manufactured the gasgalator bracket and mounted the gasgalator to the fire wall. I am working by my self and was un able to use flush rivets in the fire wall so I used pop rivets that seem to work well. Not as pleasing to the eye but work ok. Also manufactured the battery box for the oddesy battery. I used 1 1/2 in holes not two inch which looks great. I primed and repainted the box flat black with a poder yellow stainles Steel bar wich was made with holes to lighten it up as well. The Starter sylenoid and relay went on easily with the bracket. I have not found a copper bar to run between the two. I was told that heat shrinking two of the bars together works well.