Was able to get the right wing ready for riveting the top skin by attaching the rear spar and putting the rivets in place. I ran out of backrivet tape so I am using some clear packing tape which seems to be working quite well. John came over and helped buck the remaining left wing top skin rivets so I was then able to place the outboard leading edge onto the left wing spar. Finally looks like a wing. I did find that I hung the carpet on the wing cradle with too much slack. Instead of pulling it all off and re stapling I figured placing some scrap carpet on the bottom would effectively bring the wing back to level. Sure enough, it worked.
Took my first crack at cutting acrylic. Sliced my finger on a razer sharp edge (welcome to acrylic). The saw max cuts the acrylic easily, but leaves small spider cracks all along the esge. I found leaving an extra 1/8" at the cut line allows you to sand off the acrylic until all the spider cracks are gone. Of note, if you sand too much in one spot the acrylic heats up and starts to warp. I got a slight warp on the edge of the landing light lens, but shouldn't be a factor when finished.