Brief Description: Continued trimming and fitting the cowl
Today was mainly about fitting the upper cowl but I did diverge into some other things. For instance I had the baffles installed originally so I left the mid and aft baffels in place and did some preliminary trimming so the cowl sit's flat. I also removed the alternator as i'm going to have to reclock it so that the b-lead bolt doesn't interfere with the induction pipe on the right side. I was originally going to go with the hinge method of attachment but I've now decided to go with camlocks around the firewall and hinge for the cowl halves.
One note on go forward progress. While I'm working on it a little now I have a 2 week vacation coming up and then some other personal things to deal with so I will likely drop off again from time to time for the next couple months.