Quite a while ago I riveted on the tail fairings. That was a mistake. They were supposed to be put on with sheet metal screws so they can be taken off to inspect the hardware inside.
So on the right fairing I decided to drill out the rivets and install nut plates to attach the fairing. I only did one fairing, since that's enough to get inside and inspect. I slightly dimpled the skin for countersunk rivets to get a flush condition.
I also putting on the wing gap seals, but for whatever reason much of my wing root doublers and nearly flush with the inner ribs, so there is no room to fit the rubber gap seal. I came up with a Plan B and ordered some stuff from AC Spruce.
The fairing below, had been riveted on. Now I added nut plates.