- I measured once and drilled once on F10-19 (photo 1). Mistake. Should have measured twice and drilled once.
- So I remade the part.
- Drilled just one of the two holes in F10-19 and put a cleco through it. Squared up that part with the workbench and drilled the second hole (far right hole in photo 2).
- Set the F10-19 angle + spacer between the two F10-18 angles, then drilled through the spacer.
- Drilled the large pivot hole (far left in photo 2). It needs to be 7/16", so I drilled to 3/8" using all those bits in photo 2. Then I used a hand reamer to ream the holes for a tight fit 7/16".
- Photo 3 is looking at the part in the opposite direction. You can see the bronze bushings in place. And you can see the steel spacers on the AN bolt (one is on, the other is sitting on the work bench so you can see what it is).
- Tonight I also put one thin coat of red paint on one of the fiberglass wing tips. It looks good.
Another "oops" part, so I remade it.
I used all those bits to make the large hole to the left, then reamed to the final diameter.