I haven't logged anything for a while because I was on vacation in Wisconsin for two weeks, including 4 days at Airventure/Oshkosh!
I got my Wicks fuselage hardware kit when I returned. There were about a dozen items that were either incorrect or missing. I'm working with Wicks to get that sorted out.
I started making 2 of the 4 fairleads (photo #1), made of 3/4" phenolic material. Drill bits go through it like butter, but the bits heat up FAST, so you have to back off and let them cool. I don't have anything quite big enough to drill the final 3/4" diameter, so I'll get some spade bits tomorrow. Then I can cut out the blocks and insert the guides.
So I re-made the 2 seat belt attach brackets (photo #2). I had them made already, but a Sonex drawing revision called for them to be 1/2" longer to make attaching the seatbelts easier, so I decided to go ahead and remake them.
Then I put together the 3 parts that make up the entire RIGHT seat belt attach bracket assembly (photo #3).