I have not been doing work the past few days. Late evening meetings, family in town, and reloading all my software on a new computer, kind of kept me out of the shop.
Made the left-hand bell crank assembly tonight out of sub-assemblies W21-02L and W21-10. I cut the phenolic piece (W21-08), held the entire assembly down to my work bench with clecos, then drilled for the bolt, and finally the pivot.
The holes for the pivot bushings are 7/16". But my drill set doesn't have such a bit; only 3/8" and 1/2". So I drilled with the 3/8" bit and did the rest of the sizing with a tapered hand reamer. When using a tapered reamer you have to remember to ream both sides of the metal to get a non-tapered hole.
I didn't yet bend over the cotter pin since I didn't know exactly how snug the pivot arm should be.
WITH THIS, I HIT 600 HOURS OF WORK ON THE PROJECT.
Held down and together with clecos set into workbench top