Continued with my wiring. I carefully measured all my terminals and wire guages, and ordered connectors. Half of them are still wrong! Either the hole in the ring is too small, or the connector is too small for the wire guage. Given how I checked everything before I ordered, I'm not sure how that happened.
So I worked on the wires and connectors that I could work on. You can see the black and red wires from the AeroVee top and bottome triggers in the first two photos. The wires that come with the engine are too short to go to th firewall, so I spliced longer wires to the existing, and put on ring and fastOn connectors.
The coils don't come with screws for the connectors, and the AeroVee manual does not tell you what they should be. So I found a screw with the same diameter and thread count, and measured the depth into the coils. Tomorrow I will go to the hardware store and get some.
Labels on wires to coils
The termination ends of the coil wires.
4awg battery & starter wires, plus various 18awg wires in place.