Brief Description: Install RIGHT leading edge skin
- Finished drilling the 3/32" holes through the leading edge skin into the ribs and into the spar cap.
- Updrilled the spar cap holes to final size.
- Used a unibit to cut most of the diameter I needed for the pitot assembly. Need to finish it to size with a rasp and files.
- Did a practice dimple, updrilling slightly with a #35 bit, using the simple dimple die, updrilling to 1/8", and then setting a flush rivet. Came out well.
- I dimpled both pieces of metal together at the same time rather than separately and then putting them together. I'll only be able to do the firs couple of nose ribs on each end of the wing that way, as those are the only ones I can reach with my hands to set the die from the inside.