1) I finished pulling through all of the vinyl tubing I had run through the wings to run my lighting wiring in. Then I tried to snake the 14ga wire through. I could get just about half way then it would hang up. So I decided to NOT make the vinyl tubing continuous, and instead cut out most of the material between each rib. That left a 3 inch section of tubing running through each rib, through which I pulled the wires.
2) Ran the tubing for the pitot and static ports.
3) Made a small aluminum plate to hold down the transformer for my DuckWorks landing light. The mounting holes in the transformer were too close to the body of the transformer to get a screw head to fit, so I made a flat piece of aluminum with holes to match the holes in the transformer. Now I can rest the heads of the screws on the top of the plate, and still let the threads go through the transformer and into the anchor nuts.
4) Laid out and rough-cut the aft upper skin, W19-01 L.
Tubing and wiring, with lots of extra. Note the color coding & text for the pitot/static tubes.
Static and pitot tubing, with wiring in vinyl tubing underneath.
At the wing tip, the vinyl tubing with the wiring inside. Again, lots of extra wire.