Spent about 90 minutes drilling, deburring and riveting the gussets on the 4 left root rib nose ribs as I did last night for the right ones. I won't be needing them until the right wing is done, but it didn't take long, and it allowd me to completely finish sheet W15.
Spent the rest of the time getting together the spacers and the rest of the nose ribs for the right spar. The thick spacers I had made last year, but now that the spar is together I found they needed to be cut down about 2mm to fit between the spars, so I had to cut 20 of them on the band saw, file the cut ends, and then run them over the Scotchbrite wheel.
Then I laid out an numbered (Sharpie) the remaining ribs and all the thick and thin spacers. I want to make sure if anything moves around the shop I'll know exactly where they go. I don't have computer-aligned holes, so each set will be unique to their station point.
In photo #2 you can see the thick and thin spacers at rib #05.
Nose ribs + thick and thin spacers for spar
A close-up of the thick spacer and the thin spacer.