Took the time to mark all the rivets with their size and what type of head (flush or round). Green for standard (round) heads; orange for flush heads.
Then I got the spar set up in the saddles that I had made for spacing the caps, with an added 2x4 between the saddles and the spar. That sets up the height of the spar to be right where it needs to be for the bucking bar.
I'm using the bolt-and-hammer method to set the rivets and so far it seems to work well. I only drove 8 rivets since I'm still waiting for my rivet guage to show up, so I don't want to drive too many and find out I'm off.
Marking holes: orange for flush rivets; green for standard heads