Continued on the right wing spar. Laid out, clamped and drilled the two wing root rib attach angles (W20-02 and -03). It was tricky. I couldn't get both angles (on opposite faces of the web) to align and then get them clamped. So I decided to align one and clamp it, then drill the holes with a one-size-smaller drill bit. After drilling I took that angle off, flipped the web over, and laid out and clamped the second angle. I flipped the web over once again, and drilled (with the under-sized drill bit) through the angle by going through the holes left in the web from drilling the second angle.
There were 4 holes, so next I filled 2 of the holes with temporary bolts to keep everything aligned, then updrilled the remaining two holes with the proper bit. I put the AN7 bolts in those updrilled holes, removed the other two temporary bolts, and updrilled those 2 holes. Now all 4 holes are aligned and have their AN7 bolts temporarily in place.