My Cleveland c-frame came with instruction on the design of a table to support the skins (also on the Cleveland website), so I built mine based on that design. I was able to use the plywood cover from my shipping crate and got some scrap carpet and some 3/4x4” boards that I cut down to 3-1/8”. The dimple sits just above the carpet and seems to work fine. I’m running out of wall space to hang it when not in use, so I added a couple of cross pieces to the inside leg of my EAA workbench and slide it in just under the table. I still have access to the lower shelf, but the c-frame table is easy to pull out and set up, when ever I need it. Now just need a lot of practice with bucking rivets.