Brief Description: Final forward canopy installation begun
With my son-in-law's help, I did final trimming on the front edge of the forward canopy. This brought the front edge exactly where the plans specify. After a bit of minor trimming along the back edge, I was ready to drill into the forward frame tube. I should mention that all of this was preceded by measuring, marking and drilling the holes in the steel side frames, which puts me in a perfect place to complete installation during my next building session. We stopped short of drilling the side holes tonight to have take advantage of sunlight and a night of rest.
The back edge temporarily secured with clecoes
The rubber weatherstrip temporarily held on by masking tape