When I wanted to visualize my instrument panel, I mocked up the placement in a program called XPanel and had it printed in color. Taping that up to the instrument panel allowed me to confirm what worked (and what didn't work) regarding placement and layout. On Saturday I took a big step forward and replaced the printed version with the real instruments. Because I'm focusing on my engine installation, getting fuel to it is pretty important, and the first thing to install downstream from the fuel tanks is the fuel selector. Most builders locate it in the center console, and I'm no exception. While I was working on getting it in, I went ahead and made the cutout for the MGL V-10 Comm radio. I left extra space between them to add a couple of switches if that is needed later.