Having extended time to plow ahead on the project is really making a difference. Even though I had prior work commitments that kept me from spending the morning in the garage, I was still able to log 10 hours. In that time I was able to clean and prime the skins, cut the skin for the tie down and place that, cut access holes for the aileron bellcrank and the fuel sender. The last step was riveting, or so I thought. When I got to that point, despite the late hour, I just had to see how the wing would look with the flaps and ailerons attached. Wow. At its widest, the wing measures just over 5'4" from front to back. As you might expect, it became substantially more rigid with 376 rivets that I added.