Printed out the DWG files for the 601XL wing ribs from www.601org to compare to my own. The affirming news was that the outline of the ribs matched identically. I was a bit disheartened to see that I had chosen the wrong point on the reference line from which to measure the center of each lightening hole. Actually, the process of comparison taught me something about reading the drawings and it supported my trust in the DWG files so graciously supplied by builders before me. I cut out each template and used that to mark and rough cut my plywood and MDF. I then used spray adhesive to apply the templates. As a final step, I used two countersunk screws to join the front and back together of rib #9, and then trim cut around the template just to see where my next step will take me.