Nearly half my time tonight was spent in final preparation for riveting. I cut a cross section of 4"x4" to the thickness needed to support the end of the spar when riveting in the Avery C frame. My biggest concern was getting everything level for each rivet. I tackled the hardest part first, which involved driving the larger rivets (AN-470-AD-6-8) and I had absolutely no problem with that row. I then switched to the smaller 5-9 rivets and was under time pressure to get as much done as possible before our self-imposed noise curfew of 8pm. In my haste, I drove one rivet halfway out of the rivet set, resulting in a slanted and stair-stepped shop head and a moon shaped cut in the manufactured head. All the rest looked great. Sooooo, I got a chance to learn the skill of drilling out solid rivets. In this case, despite the deformity of the head, I was able to do it without collateral damage. I then re-set the final rivet successfully and called it a night so the neighbors could enjoy their evening in peace.