After a long break, I ventured back into my workshop and began work on components for the wings. Shortly before completing the tail section, I decided to order parts for my fuselage from a fellow scratch builder with sophisticated CNC equipment. I made the mistake of putting everything on hold until the parts arrived...which they have not yet. Today I decided that I must proceed with the wings and let the fuselage project move to my "back burner" so I can keep active and moving forward. I cut out the CAD templates for the flap and aileron ribs, affixed them to my white oak, rough cut the outline, and began some work on finish sanding. What I quickly discovered is that I had a dull bandsaw blade and a fairly worn sanding belt on my oscillating sander. Going was unnecessarily rough tonight. I intend to replace my worn parts before completing this phase so I don't put too much wear on tear on the equipment...or me.