It was my night to break out of my funk and get back in the shop! My first discovery was that the aileron gussets are not part of the modification kit. Not a big deal, but I did need to dig out my CH 650 plans to get dimensions, rifle through my scrap box to find the right size and thickness of aluminum, and make them for both ailerons. Installing the gussets was no big deal, but I inadvertently drilled my rib #1 gusets to #20, meaning I will use A5 rivets. That will only make it stronger. Finally, I opened up the end of the aileron for installation of the balance arm sandwiched between two new ribs.