Brief Description: Left wing rear ribs attached to main spar
I started the day unclear on whether or not I was going to build the wing lockers. My decision was to keep my options open for the time being, meaning that I needed to add supports to ribs 4 and 5. Because I have paid almost no attention to the wing locker plans, I made some assumptions about support placement that turned out to be wrong. Essentially I needed to drill out rivets and remake all four supports. Don't ask me how I did it, but I only know that it took waaay too much time. Today was also extremely hot (up to 102 in the garage), so by the time I was actually ready to assemble the wing, I only had the energy to attach the rear ribs to the main spar. While I had visions of attaching nose ribs and rear channel as well, I'm quite pleased with the results of my day's work. I'm finally building a wing...and the scale is coming to life.