Cut out the top spar cap angles and the blanks for the hat stiffeners. Note: Because of the length of the spar cap angles, they actually exceed the working length of my 10' bending brake. For that reason, I took the advice of other builders who said to make the spar cap angles in two sections, butting them together at least one foot outboard of the end of the doublers. This method is approved by ZAC. With that cut done, I was ready to bend tomorrow morning. Epilogue: At the end of the evening, I brought the spar cap angles into the house to lay them out on the spar (temporarily residing in our dining room). What I discovered, to my chagrin, is that I had cut the spar cap angles at the middle point between two ribs, which placed the splice directly on a rivet. Oops. Now I have to shorten the longer pieces by 20mm and create new short pieces that are 20mm longer so as to miss the rivet in each case. Ah, the joys of scratch building!