Brief Description: Drilled missing holes in spring strut
Continued removing powdercoat from the spring tube components - they have components that fit into each other. Two of the major components missed a factory drilling operation so I did spend a bit of time getting the correct dimension from the factory and setting up a drilling operation.
BTW - I searched the internet for a chemical that would loosen or even strip the powdercoat and found one that had really favorable comments but, alas, it appears that is no longer available. There is a Permatex replacement that I tried. It did soften the coating and I was able to scrape it off, layer-by-layer and I'll admit that technique is better than sanding it all off.