KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Leos Web Site
' style=
Date:  1-13-2015
Number of Hours:  7.00
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  completion of the tailcone

Well, the tailcone is finished. The last step was to assemble the battery tray and bellcrank mount and loosley install them in the tailcone. The bulkhead, front upper skin, etc. all get installed at the empennage attach to the main fuselage .... so no more to do there.

Next step is the tailfeathers attach, then glasswork to install all of the elevator/rudder tips.

The last two weeks have been mostly 'Honey Doos' with a complete rebuild of the shower In general, I am my own worst enemy as I picked a complicated tile pattern.

I have made a little progress on the RV-10. I was finaly forced to move my GP-4 fuselage out and into storage. The shop reorg and cleaning added about 8 hours that I will not count towards the build. The pieces of the RV-10 are getting too big. The stabilizer and vertical stab are attached and as close to perfect as I can make them. I put some pretty good dings in the Vert Stab now that I look at it again, and may decide to build another one. I'll talk to an EAA Tech Counseler about possible repairs such as filling etc..
' style=

completed battery mounting

completed battery mounting

' style=

the green tailcone

the green tailcone

' style=

Vert and Horiz Stabs attached

Vert and Horiz Stabs attached

' style=










Copyright © 2001-2021 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.