Brief Description: Left leading edge; aileron brackets; flap bushings
Completed riveting of left leading edge. Spot primed minor dings and clecoed it to the left main spar. I squoze all of the skin to main spar rivets first. Then squoze as many nose rib to main spar rivets as I could on the outboard 4 ribs.
The top and bottom rivets on the outboard rib I had to buck. The top and bottom rivets on the 4th rib in from outboard I used LP4-3 pop rivets. The rest of the nose ribs I used LP4-4 pop rivets.
Per image 3, I figured out on the very last nose rib that I used solid rivets on that I could put the factory heads on the nose rib flange (which is as it should be--form shop head on the thicker material, namely the spar web.) This made it a ton easier--no tape to keep the damn things from falling out. Duh....
Riveted the aileron brackets to the left and right wing skeletons. Could squeeze all of them except one rivet on the outboard side of the inboard bracket. Aileron travel stop got in the way of the squeezer, so I bucked it (and the corresponding one on the other inboard bracket).
Used the AN4 bolts for the flaps and some washers to gently press fit the flap bracket bushings into place. All six bushings are flush to the inboard sides of the brackets. The bushings need to stick out 1/64" either side, according to the plans. Will need to make a block with a 1/64" recess in it to even out the overhang.