Brief Description: Final drill aft upper skin and bulkheads. Start di
1. Final drill the aft top skin, shoulder anchors, bulk heads, gussets, and canopy rail guide bracket.
2. Removed all of the above listed material and deburred all holes
3. Used the soldier iron to remove rivit lines of vinyl from inside and outside of aft upper skin
4. Due to some confusion in the instructions concerning the drilling of the gussets to the upper longerons, I reinstalled the upper bulkheads and skin with minimum clecos and then reinstalled the gussets and clamped in place. Removed the upper skin and match drilled the L and R gussets to the upper longerons. Note: the drill holes were not in the middle of longerons but after measuring, I have 10/32nd edge clearence and only 8/32 is required, so its ok. After drilling was complete, removed the gussets and deburred the gussets and longeron holes.
5. Started the dimple process by dimpleing the flanges of the upper bulkheads and the canopy rail guide bracket. I will start dimpleing the aft upper skin next session though I.m not sure how I will need to do it.
6. Primered the canopy rail guide bracket and the shoulder harness anchors.
Aft upper skin drilled and rivitlines of vinyl removed
L and R gussets match drilled to upper longerons
Shoulder harness anchors and canopy slide rail guide brfacket primered